- The legal basis for this document is Art. 176 of the Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
The terms and abbreviations used in the Cookies Policy mean:
- Service – the website of the Seriwsu Operator at the addresses www.zozodesign.pl, www.zozo-design.com, www.zozodesign.com.pl, www.zozodesign.eu.
- Website operator – the owner of the Services, which is ZoZo design Anna Kamińska, based in Warsaw (01-235), at ul. Wolska 117 lok. 29; website address: www.zozodesign.pl; e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org ; NIP: 5311538566, REGON: 146935393, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland.
- Cookies – the so-called “Cookies” are IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website. These files usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Website User – means a natural person who, by selecting the website address of the Website, browses its resources.
- Terminal device – a telecommunications device intended to be connected directly or indirectly to network termination points.
The scope of collected information and the operator of the collected data in cookis files
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website Operator
Purpose of using data from cookis files
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting and optimizing the content of the Website pages to the Website User’s preferences. In particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs and web browser settings;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
Types and types of cookies used
1. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” ( session cookies ) and “fixed” ( persistent cookies ).
a) Session cookies are temporary files that are stored
on the Website User’s End Device until logging out, leaving the Website or turning off the software (web browser).
b) “Persistent” cookies are stored on the Website User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of Cookie files or until they are deleted by the Website User.
2. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
and) Necessary – Cookies of this type allow you to move freely on the Website and use all its functions, such as access to some of its content.
b) Efficient – related to the improvement of performance, collect information on how the user uses the website, e.g. which pages are visited most often and whether he receives messages about errors from the pages, from which country or regions the Website is visited. All information collected in this way is anonymous and used only to improve the operation of the Website and for statistical purposes.
c) Functional – enable the Website to remember the choices made by the Website User and provide improved, more personalized functions (e.g. the method of displaying and presenting content)., They can also be used to remember the changes made
in terms of text size, fonts and other elements of the Website that can be customized.
Storage and the ability to delete Cookies
- The software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the Website User’s End Device by default.
- The Website User may change the cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting.
in the End Device
- Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.