- This Cookies Policy is a document regulating the terms and procedures for management
and administration of Cookies at terminal devices of the User.
- This document shall rely on art. 176 of the act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (OJ
of 2004, No. 171 item 1800, as amended).
The terms and abbreviations used in the Cookies Policy shall mean:
- Service – Service Operator’s website at the addresses: www.zozodesign.pl, www.zozo-design.com, www.zozodesign.com.pl, www.zozodesign.eu.
- Service Operator – owner of Services, namely ZoZo design Anna Kamińska with its seat in Warsaw (01-235), ul. Wolska 117 ap. 29; website: www.zozodesign.pl; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; VAT number (NIP): 5311538566 , REGON: 146935393, entered in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG).
- Cookies – are the IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices with which the User uses the Services. The files usually contain the name of their website, time of storage at the terminal device, and a unique number.
- Service User – shall mean a physical person viewing the resources by selecting the Service website.
- Terminal device– shall mean a telecommunications device to be directly or indirectly
connected to network terminals.
Scope of information gathered, and the operator of data gathered in cookies
- The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in Cookies.
- The Service Operator shall be the entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal device and obtaining access to them.
Purpose of using cookies data
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) tailoring and optimisation of Service website to the preferences of the Service User. In particular, the files allow for recognising the Service User’s device, and appropriately display the website tailored to his/her individual needs and web browser settings;
b) developing statistics to help understand how Service Users use websites, to allow the improvement of their structure and contents;
c) maintaining a Service User’s session (after logging in), owing to which the User need not
enter login and password on each page of the Service.
Types of cookies applied
1.The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
a) Session cookies are temporary files stored at the Service User’s terminal device until logout,
leaving the Service or switching off the software (web browser).
b) Persistent cookies are stored at the Service User’s terminal device for the time specified in
Cookies parameters or until deleted by the Service User.
2. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) Strictly necessary – cookies of this type allow for free navigation in the Service and using all
its functions, such as access to some contents.
b) efficiency cookies – related to improvement of efficiency, gather information about how the user uses the website, e.g. which pages are visited most frequently, and whether the uses receives information about errors from websites, what country or regions the Service is visited from. All information gathered in this manner is anonymous, and is exclusively used for improving Service operation and statistics.
c) Functional cookies – make it possible for the Service to save choices made by Service User, and provide improved customised functions (e.g. display and contents presentation). They can also be used for saving changes as to text size, fonts, and other elements to be customised.
Storing and deleting Cookies
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) by default permits Cookies storage at the Service User’s terminal device.
- Service Users can change the Cookie settings at any time. Such settings can be changed, in particular to block automatic Cookies support in the browser settings, or to inform about them being saved on the terminal device.
- Detailed information about possibilities and methods of handling cookies shall be available in the software (web browser) terms.
- The Service Operator informs that limitations to the application of Cookies may affect some functionalities of the Service website.
- More information about cookies can be obtained from http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in
the “Help” section in the browser menu.